2011. december 4., vasárnap

aupair

I've been like to deal with children. Raoul Wallenberg Human Vocational school and high school I went round psychology and pedagogy. I spent a year as a practice teacher support, and then lower the work of female teachers by motorists who helped and gave lessons. Besides taking care of my friends' children are often longer than a shorter time. And three years, my partner who was a brother with Down Syndrome also have spent a lot of time. Very much to learn from him and he is me. I think you can easily and quickly find the appropriate contact for both the adults and children. Next I wanted to learn from child psychologists, however, life would have it, for family reasons, my twin brother had to move me when I was 18 years old. So I had to leave school and work are. However, just as they are now adults and able to work independently under the care of themselves. So I decided that I would like to perform the life you truly desire Elmi. Care of children, see the world, learn languages​​. If necessary I can make reference letters from my school and the kindergarten and school, where I worked as a trainee. And the school I attended a first aid course this can also ask for confirmation if necessary.
I remain respectfully
Baricska Eve

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése